The FIVE BEST Venues you can't live without!
- Canyon Springs Golf Club: One of the San Antonio area’s finest golf destinations. 5 miles
- Lara Vineyard: Beautiful views, a wide variety of unique wines, delicious eats, and stellar customer service. 11 miles
- Eisenhower Park: Escape the stresses of the day in a serene environment 8 miles
- Ranger Creek Brewing & Distilling: An award-winning family friendly brewery and distillery. 18 miles
- Toro Kitchen + Bar: Experience authentic Spanish cuisine, including tapas and paella. 4 miles
Your local NEIGHBORHOOD VIBES
Hill Country Charm and Luxurious Living. Welcome to one of the top Neighborhoods in San Antonio. Anchored by award-winning schools, world-class golf, nature trails, and parks you’ll experience the fusion of country leisure and big-city perks. With easy access to US 281 and Loop 1604, some of the best shopping, dining, and entertainment in the city surrounds you.
Great Neighborhood Schools
LIV Well with excellent-rated neighborhood schools! Take a 3-minute stroll to drop the kids off at Wilderness Oaks Elementary School, and drive just a few miles to Lopez Middle School and Reagan High School. All schools hold excellent A ratings according to Great Schools, and the school community is known for high rates of academic progress and social and emotional wellness amongst students.
Enjoy the great outdoors at Stone Oak Park! A short 10 minute drive takes you to this scenic trail adjacent to a playground and pavilion with picnic tables. Bring your bikes, the kids, a lunch, and your walking shoes for a fun day immersed in nature.